Central Forums Helpbot
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Topic: List of commands you would like to see added  (Read 14450 times)
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
Rookie

View Profile

Epeen: 2

Just thought of another command that might be of use to many people:

!asshat <nick> reason <reason>

Commandname can ofcourse be changed but you get the general idea Smiley

Could also toss it around another way and just have it be something like:

!notes <nick> <good/bad> reason <reason>

So that it can be to add good or bad notes about people you've teamed with/met/etc

Could perhaps also be handy if you do a !whois on someone that a link to the potential notes pop up as well?

when this is made, you might want to have the bot either store the info in a dif file for each person who makes the command(alts may be linked in the same file) or to make it say when you do !whois <nick> who made the note

e.g. !whois Metateeko   Bot: Metateeko is a level 32 Omni Meta-physicist. President of Last Man Standing NOTE(good teamer)-by Teekomni(shares the loot)-by docteeko

all my toons but you get the idea lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:27:25 PM by t33k01993 »
Docteeko-Doctor

RK2
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »
Rookie

View Profile

Epeen: 0

Hello

1)
!monitor [channel] [string] [response]
I'd like to see an option that will allow the bot to monitor certain channels for certain words or strings said in them and to respond with the inputted respond.

I say this is awesome idea. Very handy when you are trying to buy something and don't want to stare shopping channel all the time. you can just !monitor <shopping channel> CRU Item found. I understand that it is hard to work with public channel because FCs reguirement to no putting bots on public channel. hope you guys can find some workaroud for this.

Good job. vha rocks

Foo
---
ships are safe in harbour but that is not why ships are for
---
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: