Central Forums Helpbot
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Topic: Flush friendslist?  (Read 1838 times)
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »
IRAID DEV
Freshman

View Profile WWW

Epeen: 0

Hey,

Looking for a way to flush friends list, got 10 slaves all filled with "friends" so most of commands tied to an account is rendered obsolete and not functional. Help!

All help appreciated, yes i know i could logon and flush friends lists manually but in total there are 16 bots all with 990 on friends list.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 10:45:12 PM »
IRAID DEV
Freshman

View Profile WWW

Epeen: 0

No idea whats going on with my bot, however i have some ideas since i've rewritten the entire members core so that a user is not remembered by their nick but their ID, thus i think its messing up with the friendslist somehow.

So my solution was this:
Code:
bot.FriendList.RemoveAll();

Then restart bot. Dirty but it was only way i was able to wipe / remove any "friends" and removing then from notify did no good as users where still inn my "recently spoken with" category, which also counts towards friends, silly but that's just how it is.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 11:07:16 PM »
Grandmaster

View Profile

Epeen: 20

It's been a long time, but !notify clear + !notify sync should also do the trick.

Or if you really want to be sure, shut down the bot and delete notify.db3.
The bot should automatically purge the friendslist on the server when the bot starts.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:11:15 PM by Vhab [rk1] »
What isn't remembered never happened.
Memory is merely a record.
You just need to rewrite that record.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 02:34:19 AM »
Apprentice coder
VhaBot Developers
Novice

View Profile

Epeen: 4

Are you using the automember plugin or something which saturates your Friendslist? The character friendslist is wiped on bot startup and re-populated from the internal lists .. so perhaps you need to check whats adding them in the first place!

FYI:- You will find that the guestlist will take up Friends slots, as the bot needs to know when they change status to invite them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: