Central Forums Helpbot
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Topic: !when - ?  (Read 1956 times)
« on: May 13, 2013, 11:58:18 AM »
Noob

View Profile

Epeen: -1

http://budabot2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/modules/BANK_MODULE/

umm, im not that very good in php, but anyways can someone port this to vhabot's plugins, i would really like too c it on my orgbot, i see there is sql combined with php, i was wondering if perhaps xml can be used alternative to sql...
also i was viewing - im unsure if its same in bebot plugins/modules there were actually separated C# style "classes(like from java)" so there were (um in some older versionz bot) split multi parts of files that forms alltoghether one module in the end i have not noticed a plugin like that on vhab bot which handles just parts of plugin and are more transparent(less cluttered code)... now i got surprised when i notice only 1 file for a plugin and it is nice.. well from whats been posted on developing nextgen bot and that nextgen plugin wont work in older versionsif i may say have in mind that bot users have an option to copy custom plugins from older versions or from nextgen to ..so that the plugin works in "merged server"...VhaBot 0.7.10 CE and before merge was i d like compare all changes made right now its unknown to me what bot version i had/have on my computer or it is only obvious change made regarding server name and ids?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:01:37 PM by Sunstrings »
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 05:20:21 AM »
Noob

View Profile

umm hi i was browsing through:

https://bitbucket.org/Llie/vhabot_plugins_llie/src (umm is there still an older index like sitemap for viewing the sources umm or svn\trunk\whatevers...)

and i notice the simple !store manager so curious if this is used instead of <?php?>bots style !bank ...well nice one anyways and it is not seen in the VhaBot 0.7.10 CE (umm funny but why is this still a beta) yup i like ...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:09:28 AM »
Apprentice coder
VhaBot Developers
Novice

View Profile

Epeen: 4

We are working on a Vhabot plugin implementation of this courtesy of Llie, whose bitbucket repository you have obviously found. If you can figure it out, you can download the posted copy of ll_ItemsAssistant from that page, and put it in your Vhabot/plugins folder, and you should find it works. Feedback always appreciated .. either on these forums, or direct on Llie's bitbucket pages.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:50:37 AM »
Noob

View Profile

nice, also more feedbackz -
i see and so picturing this
somekind integrate combination on ll_store(works only if dropping actual item from game to chat, imo was dissapoint missing somekind little method(str) to enter items name in plain text..) and ll_itemassistor(use for orgbank toon impressive to see something new and also useful ..so to get copy list and no need to run similar backpack dumperz just incase to view few items on char.. errm wait does aoia work still is it updated for merged servers cuz i got older version of aoia ... )
so one n other plugin look a bit similar just i c its diffrent purpose n use...impressed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: